Are you unhappy with your smile?
Porcelain veneers can restore your confidence by improving the appearance of your teeth, all while giving you a beautiful, natural look.
They’re custom-made to precisely fit your unique smile.
Porcelain veneers fix:
Schedule a consultation today to discuss if you’re a good candidate for porcelain veneers!
Veneers are a long-term, worthwhile investment in your smile and self-confidence.
Thin sheets of porcelain are shaped to cover the front surface of your teeth. Despite being ultra-thin, they're very strong and functional!
Porcelain also is semi-translucent, similar to your natural teeth. Light reflects off of porcelain veneers like with enamel, which helps give them a life-like sheen. Plus, they’re stain-resistant!
Your veneers are customized to complement your natural features.
Porcelain veneers can last up to 25 years if you commit to a proper oral care routine!
Here at Harbor Hill Dentistry, we go above and beyond to give you the best care. Your best interests are always in mind.
Dr. Kim Rioux and our team want to help transform your life, and maximize your full potential!
- Lorrie P., 5-Star Google Review
- How long does it take to get veneers fitted? It usually only takes 2 sessions to get porcelain veneers! Porcelain veneers can take around 2-3 weeks to fabricate.
At your initial appointment, we’ll discuss your smile goals and get to know you better. We’ll make impressions and give you temporary veneers to try for a few weeks until your final veneers come back from the cosmetic lab.
During your final appointment, we’ll remove your temporary veneers and place your final veneers. You’ll leave with your brand new smile!
- Is it painful to get veneers? Most of our patients report little to no discomfort of the veneers process because we use a local anesthetic.
After the anesthetic wears off, they report feeling little to no discomfort. You can relieve any minor discomfort by either taking over-the-counter medication like Advil, ibuprofen, or Tylenol.
- Do veneers ruin your teeth? No, porcelain veneers don’t ruin your natural teeth!
- How do I take care of my veneers? Veneers can last for up to 20 years, but that lifespan will only happen if you take good care of your veneers. Floss, brush, and rinse with mouthwash after every meal, or at least twice a day. Avoid gritty, abrasive toothpastes.
Make sure you schedule your biannual checkups with Dr. Rioux.
- Where are we located? Our dental office is in Gig Harbor, and we’re proud to provide dental and whole-health services in the Pacific Northwest, including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Purdy, Port Angeles, and Tacoma.