What Sets Our Dental Implants Apart?
Our Gig Harbor implant dentist is uncompromising on giving you the perfect outcome.
As an expert restorative dentist, Dr. Kim Rioux goes beyond the norm to provide you with the highest quality dental implants in Gig Harbor. Our custom dental implants are unique because Dr. Rioux:
- Uses custom abutments, rather than standard stock used by most dentists. This allows for a seamless finish between the crown and gum line.
- Uses proprietary top-quality materials for a natural-looking and long-lasting result.
- Never uses unreliable aftermarket parts, so you can feel confident in your smile today and decades later.
In the featured image, you can view a real patient’s before and after dental implant result.
Dr. Kim Rioux prides herself on a unique and holistic approach to dentistry, with a focus on treating the whole person. She is passionate about providing beautiful, functional, and durable results that bring her patients smiles for a lifetime.
Dr. Rioux believes that exceptional restorative dentistry has the power to change lives, with results to prove it.
What You Will Love about Our Dental Implants
Creating healthy, beautiful, and functional smiles!
When you’re missing a tooth, the lack of stimulation from normal chewing and use causes the jawbone to degrade quickly. A dental implant completely replaces the missing root of your tooth, creating the healthy stimulation needed to prevent your jawbone from deteriorating.
Dr. Rioux only utilizes top-quality materials to ensure the longevity of your implants – never cheap aftermarket components! With proper care and maintenance, they can last for decades, making them an excellent investment in your long-term health.
Dr. Rioux delivers completely custom dental implants, the closest you can get to a beautiful natural tooth. They look, feel, and function just like the real thing! No one will know you have implants unless you tell them.
Unlike other options for replacing missing teeth, such as bridges, dental implants are a stand-alone solution that doesn’t require modifying surrounding teeth. This makes them a conservative and appealing restorative option.
What Are Dental Implants?
In this photo of a custom abutment, you can see that the implant aligns precisely to your gum line, for a more natural and durable tooth replacement.
Do your missing teeth make it hard to eat and speak comfortably? Does your imperfect smile make you feel embarrassed and self-conscious?
There’s no need to suffer. Dental implants are an excellent solution that can replace your missing teeth and restore your smile. They look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth.
With dental implants, you’ll live life confidently and comfortably again with a full set of beautiful teeth, just like the real thing!
Here’s the quick overview of the components of dental implants in Gig Harbor, WA:
Ready to take the next steps towards a beautiful smile
Have Questions about Dental Implants?
Get the answers in our FAQ below.
- Am I a candidate for dental implants?
Most patients who are missing a tooth or multiple teeth are a candidate for dental implants. Here are a few factors to consider:
- Age: Dental implants are only used for patients who have fully developed teeth. Younger patients missing a tooth due to disease or trauma may have to wait until they are older. Click here to read a true story about a young dental implants patient of Dr. Rioux.
- Healthy bone: A sufficient amount of bone material needs to be present for the implant to be secure and stable.
- Healthy gums: Gum tissue needs to be disease-free to ensure the health of your implant.
- Overall health: Patients should be in generally good health to successfully receive implants. If you are a heavy smoker or suffer from uncontrolled chronic diseases, such as diabetes or heart disease, you may not be a good candidate.
The only way to know for sure if dental implants are right for you is to make an appointment with Dr. Rioux. She will complete a thorough example and determine the best solution to replace your missing teeth.
- Does getting dental implants hurt?
Dental implant surgery is relatively painless. Rarely do our patients experience any more discomfort than other routine dental procedures.
During your procedure, you’ll be numb and won’t feel anything. Our caring and expert team will monitor you closely to ensure your safety and comfort throughout the procedure.
After the surgery, most patients find that over-the-counter pain medication is enough to ease any discomfort, which usually goes away within a day or two.
For patients with anxiety or who are concerned about the pain, we offer sedation dentistry options to help you stay calm and pain-free.
- Do dental implants need any special care?
No special care is needed to maintain the health of your implants. Since they are made from a synthetic material, implants themselves do not decay like natural teeth. However, keeping the surrounding gum and bone tissue healthy is still very important.
To ensure the success of your implants, keep following your regular, diligent oral health routine by brushing and flossing daily. Come see us for routine checkups at least every six months.
- How much do dental implants cost?
Dr. Rioux prides herself on providing top-quality, completely custom implant solutions that get the best cosmetic results and have the greatest longevity. No two smiles are exactly alike. Therefore, the only way we can determine how much dental implants cost is to examine you in person. Schedule an appointment with us today, so that we can give you an accurate estimate.